As a starter or a light dish, this delicious melon and fresh goat cheese brick recipe is as easy as it is quick to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 melon
- 4 pastry sheets
- 4 fresh goats
- 30 g semi-salted butter
- 8 strands of chive
- 1 shallot
- 1 sachet of mesclun
- Salt pepper
Brick of melon and fresh goat cheese
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.7).
- Cut the melon in four, remove the seeds and peel it. Cut the flesh into small cubes.
- Peel, wash and finely chop the shallot.
- Wash the chives and cut 4 sprigs into small pieces.
- Brown the shallot in 10 g of semi-salted butter. Add the diced melon and leave to candy for a few minutes.
- Using a brush, brush each pastry sheet with the rest of the 1/2 salted butter. Distribute in the center of each one, two good tablespoons of candied melon, salt and pepper. Add the goat cheese cut in half and the chopped chives.
Close the chaplet with the remaining chive sprigs. Arrange on the baking sheet. Brush all of the almonds with the remaining melted butter.
- Bake and cook for about 10 minutes until the aumônières are golden.
- Using a spatula, take the chaplains, place them on the plate.
Serve with mesclun and a vinaigrette.
- Serve hot.
- To accompany this preparation, think of a mesclun salad seasoned with a vinaigrette made with cider vinegar
- To close the chaplet, you can also use kitchen wire or a vegetable strip (such as leek, carrot, celery).
Well-being and pastry sheet
Brick pastry sheets can be used for stuffing, wrapping, making aumônières, papillotes, whether they are salty or sweet.
They replace puff pastry for pie bases, tulip-shaped cups. They can be cooked in the oven,
fry in the microwave and cook quickly for about 5 minutes.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: S. Thommeret