As a starter or main course, the blend of fresh figs and Serrano ham is a delight.
Easy and quick to prepare, here is the recipe.
Ingredients for 6 perosnnes:
- 1 salad mix such as mesclun or rocket
- 12 slices of Serrano ham, finely cut
- 6 figs fresh
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Old-style mustard
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Fig and Serrano ham salad recipe:
- Wash then cut the figs into quarters
- Prepare the vinaigrette with the oil, balsamic vinegar and 1 teaspoon of old-fashioned mustard
- In a salad dish or in individual soup plates, start by putting the salad
- Season the salad with the vinaigrette
- Arrange the fig quarters
- Roll the slices of ham and add them to your salad
This salad is served with toast of toasted bread and can also be served with toasted pine nuts ...
Enjoy your meal !