Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 350 g of Salmon fresh
- 6 tomatoes candied
- 2 leeks
- 20 g semi-salted butter
- 1 glass of white wine
- 50 cl of liquid cream (30% fat)
- 1 pinch of curry
- 3 eggs
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 1 tsp. tarragon mustard
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Here is a happy mix between leek pie, salmon and candied tomato.
Leek, salmon and candied tomato tart
Preheat the oven to 190 ° C (th.6 / 7).
- Remove the skin and dice the salmon.
- Roughly chop the candied tomatoes.
- Remove the first leaves from the leeks. Cut them into small pieces, wash them. Sweat them in butter without coloring. Pour in the white wine, bring to the boil and add 10 cl of cream. Season with salt, pepper and curry. Evaporate.
- Break the eggs, place them in a bowl, beat them into an omelet, pour in the rest of the cream. Beat again and season.
- Prick and brush the base of the tart with the tarragon mustard, place the leeks, diced salmon and candied tomatoes. Pour the contents of the salad bowl.
Bake for about 20 minutes.
About this recipe
Cellar side : Côte de Bellet.
Words from the kitchen
Sweat: remove the water from the vegetation of a vegetable by heating it gently without coloring in a fatty substance in order to concentrate the flavors.
Well being : Calories per person: 960.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel
Recipe: A. Hamel