We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is the recipe for the mango and kiwi tartare, a dessert as light as it is fresh and flavors that combine wonderfully!
Ready in a few minutes, it will delight your taste buds ...
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : no cooking
Ingredients for 4 persons :
In the basket :
- 1 mango
- 2 kiwi fruit
In the closet :
- nothing more
Mango and kiwi tartare recipe:
- Peel the mango and cut the two rounded sides.
- Cut strips of flesh, then small cubes.
- Cut the remaining parts around the core and cut into small cubes.
- We then obtain a mango brunoise.
- Cut off the ends of the kiwis and peel them with a peeler. Cut them into small cubes and mix them with the mango brunoise.
Enjoy this fresh tartare, accompanied by a small dry cake or possibly over yogurt!
If your mango is not ripe enough, place it in a paper bag in room air for 1 or 2 days!